provided by DGB Adjuster, Inc.
We take the guesswork out of the claim process for you. Why take money from your own pocket? You want your homeowner’s insurance to pay for damage done to your property. That's why you pay your premiums. We can help you! We will assist you in getting your insurance company to cover everything they should with nothing due from you except your deductible. We have licensed public adjusters that can help you from beginning to end of your claim!
Everyone in our office has successfully completed insurance adjuster training and is licensed through the State of Illinois to assist you with your claim.
Insurance Claims Process
1. Call us for a free roof inspection.
2. An adjuster from DGB Adjuster Inc. will thoroughly inspect the property documenting any damages and have you sign a contract which states DGB Roofing Construction Inc. is your preferred contractor.
3. If your property sustained damages, your public adjuster will call your insurance carrier for you and file a new property claim.
4. Once an inspection is scheduled, your public adjuster will meet your insurance adjuster and inspect the roof together to find damages and make sure you are treated fairly.
5. After approving your roof for replacement, your insurance adjuster will send an estimate outlining his/her findings of damage and pricing.
6. An inside public adjuster from DGB Adjuster Inc. will analyze the insurance estimate and supplement the claim for any errors or omissions, giving you the best budget for quality work.
7. In some cases, your insurance loss draft check will include your mortgage company as an endorsee. In this case we will work with you to get the mortgage company endorsement so you can make the funds effective.
8. At the agreed upon date, we will tear off your old roof and install a new roofing system.
9. Once replacement is completed, we will send the insurance company a final invoice and ask them to release your recoverable depreciation (which are funds they hold back until work is completed).
10. After final payment is made, you will receive your GAF Material Warranty and the DGB Roofing Construction Inc. Workmanship Warranty.
What can DGB Adjuster Inc. do for me?
A public adjuster is a professional claims handler/adjuster who advocates for you, the policyholder, in appraising and negotiating your insurance claim. Our public adjusters are your representatives who advise, manage, and submit claims to your insurance company on your behalf. With over a decade of combined experience, we can handle the entire claim process from start to finish.
You are not alone, we can help.